Saturday, April 19, 2008

Oh sweet Sadie!

There are a couple of upcoming art and gift shows that I have been invited to participate in. The first is by Oh sweet Sadie! . The dates, times and places are in the flyer above. Or you can click on the link and it will take you to their site. The second is The Annual Sundance Children's Festival at the Sundance resort on Saturday, June 14th from 11am-4pm. I will post more information as it gets closer. I was also interviewed by the Deseret News yesterday and will post a link to that once it is published. And, last but not least, I will be featured on the channel 2 morning show in May. I will also post more information on that as it gets closer! We are so excited to have been invited to participate in these boutiques and also ecstatic for all the publicity.

No comments: